So I'm planning to go to the house tour and I'm super stoked. It's my first concert any tips? Thanks.
Alright, I’m making this the official “first time at a concert” post.
- Eat a healthy bfast/lunch/snacks
- Please don’t dress up. It’s a concert, not the club.
- Drink water ALL day, to maintain hydration
- If you have long hair, tie it up.
- Wear CLOSED TOED shoes, you will get stepped on.
- Make sure to have at least $40 for merch (if possible)
- Stay hydrated.
- Don’t bring a purse. You (most likely) have boobs, use them wisely.
- Be blessed if you’re a guy cause your pockets are endless.
- Bring a sharpie, you might get a random chance to meet any of the bands.
- Non-professional cameras are allowed.
- Have the time of your life, i’m excited you get to go!
- If you want to wear a band tee, then wear a freaking band tee.
p.s. I’ll add on more as I see fit!
July 23rd 2013 · 124 notes
- xshadowxs likes this
- iammyselfandnoonecanchangeme likes this
- xjustmeandbandsx reblogged this from bandaholictbh
- bandaholictbh likes this
- bandaholictbh reblogged this from fuckyeahtonyperry
- ordinarypandas likes this
- moonlight-and-silence likes this
- our-hands-are-free reblogged this from fuckyeahtonyperry
- Show more notes